ROCK YOUR ETSY: Social Media Strategies to Get Found & Make Sales
This is a step-by-step guide for Etsy Shop owners who want to use Instagram to grow their handmade business.
In this 13-page PDF, I walk you through some methods that have worked for me in getting my shop successful enough I was able to quit my day job and live for two years off my Etsy sales. The single most helpful platform online to grow my audience and make sales has been Instagram. Especially now that I bought Insta likes at buzzoid.com, I can tell that this platform in particular has and is working really well in relation to my business. Seeing as social media looks like it is here to stay, we might as well use it to our advantage.
- Setting up your profile for maximum impact.
- How to use #tags to get found.
- How to use email marketing to drive traffic towards your website and social media accounts. For more information about email marketing, head to the make a website hub website for an overview of the importance of using email marketing techniques to enhance your sales funnel.
- Building community through comments and likes.
- The best photo apps to make your products shine and instagram photo size.
- How to host a successful giveaway to grow your audience and connect with customers.
- Integrating your Instagram with your other online profiles and advice on how to get more instagram followers for free to give yourself the biggest possible audience.
- Links, resources, and tips to make selling online doable and fun.
This guide is for you if…
- Your products have undergone some refinement and are high-quality. You have beta-tested your items on friends, family, and a few strangers to find out if your stuff is the best it can be.
- You have filled out ALL of your shop sections.
- You have filled out ALL of the options in each listing.
- You understand the importance of great photos.
- You are willing to commit to some very focused screen time (being online) to connect with potential customers, bloggers, mentors and colleagues.
- You have or have access to an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
- You have or have access to a computer.
- You’re willing to try new things. To be vulnerable. To jump before you’re ready. (Guess what: no one is ever totally ready!)
I would love to share four years’ of research and work with you so you can #rockyouretsy and get paid for the beauty you bring to the world.